W.A. Stevens and Associates was founded in 1951 and has been serving the Columbus, Springfield, and Dayton region with integrity and quality for over 60 years. Primary business being concrete, Asphalt and and structural building.
In 1993 John Pauley purchased the company and has continued with the same quality standards and forward thinking that were set in place when the company originally started. Mr Pauley’s companies have designed and built hundreds of local and multi-state projects totaling in excess or $400 million dollars.
W.A. Stevens and Associates continues to evolve and meet the needs of our customers, by continually expanded our capabilities and markets. We have collaborative Architectural and Engineering Services to help insure the quality and integrity our our projects.